How To Choose A Dentist
Going to the dentist can be a daunting task. That being said, there are so many dental offices around. It seems like every time you drive down the road there is a different local dentist from building to building. So, how do you know which dentist’s office is the best? At Rolling Hills Dentistry of Danbury, CT we wanted to help simplify this process by offering a couple of key tips when choosing the best dentist in Danbury.
6 Tips For Choosing A Dentist
1. Check Their Reviews. Reviews are one of the best ways to determine if the dentist office you are considering is the place to go. Check to see how many reviews a dentist has. Make sure to read them to see what current and past patients may have to say about their experience!
2. Look At Their Social Media. Yes, the year is 2020 and almost everyone is on social media. It’s likely that your dentist is as well. Go check them out! You might be able to see who you would be interacting with at the practice, what the exam rooms look like and you may be able to get an overall idea of what to expect at the office.
3. Ask Family And Friends. Oftentimes, one of the best things you can do is ask family and friends where they get their dental work done. They’ll provide you a reliable, honest recommendation of what their experiences have been like at certain dental practices.
4. Where Are They Located? Is the office conveniently located? After all, you don’t want to be traveling too far to visit the dentist. Also, is there available parking at the office or are you going to have to rummage around looking for the best parking spot down the street? Since going to the dentist is already a stressful task, you don’t want to add to it by not being able to get in easily!
5. Do They Accept Your Dental Insurance? A major deciding factor when choosing a dentist is whether or not they accept your dental insurance. Whether you have American Dental, Aetna, Cigna or Husky, it’s important to always call the office before a visit to make sure that they accept whatever dental plan you have.
6. Do They Have Flexible Office Hours? A lot of practices have very limited availability. It’s important to find a dentist that can accommodate your busy schedule by offering office hours that may exceed the normal 9 to 5. You shouldn’t have to take off of work to get your teeth taken care of!
Why Choose Rolling Hills Dentistry?
Our team at Rolling Hills Dentistry wants to help you care for your oral health. Routine dental services can keep your smile healthy, prevent tooth loss, tooth decay and other common oral health issues. Our lead dentist, Dr. Blake Winokur focuses on providing a comfortable, relaxing experience for patients of all ages. We also offer flexible office hours so you can schedule your dental visit when it works for you.